OUR COMMITMENT IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Dear Valued Customer,
At Edwards Mazda, we prioritize safety above all else. That is why we are continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation and updating our operating procedures daily, based on the recommendations from public health and government officials, to help protect the health and well-being of our customers and employees, and to do our part to minimize the spread of the virus in Canada.
We are taking the following proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone who visits our store:
- Employees are exercising proper hygiene, such as frequently washing hands with soap and water and using hand sanitizer, to help reduce the risk of infection.
- We’ve made hand sanitizer available at all customer contact areas and at the entrance and exits to the building. Gloves are also available.
- Employees have been directed to avoid shaking hands and to stand 2 metres (6 feet) from others when possible.
- We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning our work surfaces and disinfecting high-traffic and high-touch areas.
- The interiors and exteriors of all vehicles are being wiped down with antibacterial wipes on a regular basis, with special attention given to high-touch areas. .
- At-home test drives are available for anyone not wanting to visit the store in person.
- For service appointments, we can arrange to pick-up and deliver your vehicle.
- To minimize contact among employees and customers, we are staggering employee shifts to reduce the number of people in our store.
- Any employee who is sick is directed to stay home, and any employee who appears ill will be sent home immediately.
- Our employees have been asked to postpone all non-essential business travel, training, and meetings or handle them virtually to limit exposure.
Mazda has a deep-rooted challenger spirit, overcoming many obstacles throughout its 100-year history. Together, we will overcome this one, too.